I regularly give workshops to professional associations, networking groups, and firms. To see some of my presentations and hand-outs, go to the Sales Tools section of my site. My workshop topics include:
- Building Your Referral System – How to identify and cultivate your best referral sources.
- Branding Your Business – How to find your niche and explain it.
- Getting the Most Out of Face-to-Face Meetings – How to get more referrals by building rapport and really understanding how your colleague and you can help each other.
- Creating an Effective Elevator Speech – How to describe your business in plain English so colleagues understand your services and know how to help you.
I have given workshops to organizations such as:
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- The Stamford Business Group
- The Westchester County Association
- Right Associates
- The Business Council of Westchester
- Eisner Lubin
- Network Partners